Wednesday, January 20, 2010

"WHY I LIKE IT LONGER"

i just like it longer as it give me more convenience in watching videos through my phone. with its amazing 4-inch widescreen with crystal clear HD resolution it totally give me a cinematic experience all in a grip. also with its 21:9 ratio HD panoramic display, LG brings a better experience to me when browsing web pages, checking emails or viewing videos on the cinema-like screen. isn't it convenience? not just to me but also to those who like to watch videos via their phone.

featuring 5.0 Mega Pixel camera this fully touch screen phone with multi touch function will give me more experience in taking photos using this nice gadget. it really suits me well as i like to take pictures of anything interesting, fun and cool! woo-hah... besides, this LG Chocolate BL40 offers the best in finger-friendly 3D graphics, intuitive responsiveness and easy accessibility. it won't make my fingers red like chillies. nice right..??

i really amazed by the technology brought by LG in the latest innovation in the LG Chocolate series.



4 comments:

Unknown said...

nak henset mcm ni,,,
nak nak nak
sekali tgk tros aku jatuh cinta
sbb ape2 yg hd sume aku minat
^_^ nak

deeryq said...

nak? beli r... huhu..

Unknown said...

mcm bes jek henset ni..
berape hargenye??

deeryq said...

regenye??? RM28++ x salah aq r... huhu... brmnt??? ecece... aq cm promoter lak...