Tuesday, December 11, 2012

me no good!

hello there...

long time no write in this blog... this semester is a very busy semester for me... not only because of the FYP but also my theatre activities... so many theatre activities i joined the semester and the finale is going to be huge! haha...

some of the theatre event that my theatre unit and i joined were Festival Kesenian Inter-Kolej (FKIK) and also Sik Mok Rasuah... we won 3rd place for FKIK but we managed to get our revenge through Sik Mok Rasuah as we won the first place! yeay us! haha...

besides, my unit and i organized a few event for theatre activities in UNIMAS. most of them involving Cempaka residents however, the end gonna be huge! like i said before... first event was Action 2 : Mentor Style! this event only for our theatre unit members only. but we perfomed in front crowds! confident us! then Antara Dua Jalan and this was the event where we made our pre-watch for our big event! what is exactly our big event? later i tell you! hahaha...

taadaaaaa......!!



this is my big project! at last my friends and my wish to performed outside the campus gonna come true! we will perform KOJOL in Dewan Bahasa & Pustaka Kuching! want to watch us? buy a ticket at RM8 only... haha...

have a blast!

*want to make a huge changes in this blog... not just that... i want to be a better person and also be a good muslimin... :)

No comments: